martes, 7 de julio de 2009

The Demons within

I'm sitting in the chair writhing in agony.
A demon.. a minor demon, is pinning me there, fucking with my head.
“Abraxas.”
He says...
“I'm Abraxas the demon of lies and deceit.”
“So, what do you want to know about lies my dear?”
I’m not a liar, I try again to get up, this time I’m flayed, splayed.
I feel myself screaming.
“I will tell you about lies. There are white lies and black lies…and many shades of grey lies, but some lies are justified. Lies told out of kindness, lies that preserve dignity…lies that spare pain. Everyone’s a liar dear. Look at them… He's about to tell his lover something patently untrue.”
“Look at their gestures, see how they touch each other too intimately, how they avert their eyes and cover their mouths. They lick their teeth and hold their chins. They embellish their stories with far too much detail.”

3 comentarios:

  1. Me tardé un poco en leer esto... creo que debería ya de practicar mi inglés sino luego no podré ni decir "jaguar yuuuu??" xDDD

    No sabía de la existencia de Abraxas hasta ahora... Pero si en verdad sientes que vas a gritar hazlo, es mejor sacar todo en lugar de guardarlo.

    Ten un lindo día lleno de lluvia y de leche con chocolate ^o^.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. jiji las claves d un mentiroso

    uuuuuuuuuu

    decir mentiras es divertido pero peligroso
    :P

    saludos!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. "Everyone’s a liar dear."

    tristemente cierto... XD

    :] saludos

    ResponderEliminar